Hosted by Sébastien Levert, this month’s call covered topics including Microsoft Graph Cares Team to talk about Microsoft Q&A, Search API General Availability and SharePoint Site Collection Level Permissions demo.
Microsoft Graph Cares Team to talk about Microsoft Q&A
Kendall Berns from the Microsoft Graph Cares Team delivers an update on Microsoft Q&A – the home for technical questions and answers at Microsoft and used by the Graph team. Go to https://aka.ms/askgraph/ to engage the Graph Community. Microsoft owns this Q&A platform allowing tighter integration with docs, learning and support materials. Questions you may have posted in other forums are now replicated here.
Search API – General Availability
The Graph Search API went General Availability (GA) 2 weeks ago. Tong Zheng delivers an Overview of Graph Search API, and on current supporting API features (Select Properties, Sort Search Results, Numeric Refiner, String Refiner, Single/Multiple Connectors). Nicolas Moreau talks about capabilities being delivered in next 6 months (Spelling Correction, Common Schema for Connectors, Adaptive Cards in response, Content Types, Suggest Endpoint and Search Sample).
Demo: SharePoint Site Collection Level Permissions
Jeremy Kelley details the Microsoft Graph org’s permissions scope phase 1 deployment, in a sure to be a multi-phase rollout, of resource-based consent for app development that limits uncontrolled site-wide access to resources. The discussed functionality – Permissions endpoint on sites goes out in this week’s deployment of the Graph schema along with documentation, Permissions Scope is already present in the AAD portal, and Site Enumeration capability is presently available in Graph v1.0 as well.
Microsoft Graph TAP program
We just started a TAP program for Microsoft Graph and we are looking for additional partners and customers to join. Benefits to participation in the program include:
- Monthly TAP calls with workload deep dives
- Early access / notification of upcoming features
- Case studies and keynote showcases
- Share feedback and feature requests
Complete the submission for our review at https://aka.ms/GraphTAPForm.
Watch the call here
- Microsoft Q & A – Graph – https://aka.ms/askgraph/
- Endpoints in MS Graph
- Graph TAP Program – https://aka.ms/GraphTAPForm
- Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast http://www.m365devpodcast.com/
- Microsoft Graph Mailbag – http://aka.ms/MSGraphMailbag
- Microsoft 365 developer community calls – https://aka.ms/M365DevCalls
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Previous monthly call recordings – Microsoft 365 Developer YouTube Channel
- Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast
Microsoft Graph feedback
- Support for Microsoft Graph
- Microsoft Graph Q&A – issues and technical questions
- Microsoft Graph UserVoice – recommendations and suggestions
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 8:00am PST. Be sure to download the call series and add to your calendar. https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.