Agenda for this month’s call included:
Azure Auth SDK alignment
The Microsoft Graph SDKs help developers get things done faster. In recent months, an authentication preview was released by the team. In parallel the Azure team have released an alternative approach to authentication. Darrel Miller discusses the proposed auth strategy for Microsoft Graph SDKs.
- Learn more about the Microsoft Graph SDKs
- See the GitHub repos for each SDK
- Example of our SDKs being embedded in the docs via API Doctor
Watch the call here
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, March 4, 2020 at 8:00am PST. Be sure to download the call series and add to your calendar. https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
Microsoft Graph community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Previous monthly call recordings – Microsft 365 Developer YouTube Channel
Microsoft Graph feedback
- Microsoft Graph issues and technical questions – StackOverflow
- Microsoft Graph recommendations and suggestions – Microsoft Graph UserVoice