Hosted by Jeremy Thake and Brian Jackett, this month’s call included…
Help us make the Microsoft Graph integration experience better!
What are your biggest hurdles when integrating with Microsoft Graph? Please share your feedback with us to inform us of your prioritization of new investments across API performance, documentation, tools, code samples and developer support.
Take the survey – https://aka.ms/GraphDevSurvey
Molly Shove, Program Manager, shared what’s included in the Changelog v2 which are:
- Filter by date, parent workload and version
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed
- Search for what you need
Try it now! Changelog – Microsoft Graph
Community demo: Meeting booking app
Kev Ritchie, Development Team Leader at Paradise Computing Ltd, shared a demo of their in-house Visitor Booking In application.The Blazor server-side application utilized the Microsoft Graph API to list the employees at the company and their profile pictures for a visitor to select from. By using the Microsoft Graph API, the company was able to reduce the administration of adding employees to the application as they are pulled directly from M365.
Microsoft Graph TAP program
We just started a TAP program for Microsoft Graph and we are looking for additional partners and customers to join. Benefits to participation in the program include:
- Monthly TAP calls with workload deep dives
- Early access / notification of upcoming features
- Case studies and keynote showcases
- Share feedback and feature requests
Complete the submission for our review at https://aka.ms/GraphTAPForm.
Watch the call here
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 8:00am PST. Be sure to download the call series and add to your calendar. https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
Microsoft Graph community
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Previous monthly call recordings – Microsoft 365 Developer YouTube Channel
- Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast
Microsoft Graph feedback
- Support for Microsoft Graph
- Microsoft Graph Q&A – issues and technical questions
- Microsoft Graph UserVoice – recommendations and suggestions