In June’s call, hosted by Jeremy Thake, he shared a Microsoft Build 2020 Recap along with a series of available Microsoft Graph resources. Then Bettirose Ngugi, Microsoft Graph PM shared updates and demos for Graph Explorer.
Microsoft Build 2020 Recap
Get all the news and announcements from the following resources:
- Microsoft Graph website
- Microsoft Graph blog – The API to your organization Build 2020 –
- Get the RSS feed to receive notifications of the latest blogs posted
- Watch on-demand videos on our YouTube channel, including the Microsoft 365 Live Show
- Subscribe to the channel to get alerts for the newest videos on our Microsoft 365 developer platform.
- A Lap around the Microsoft Graph Toolkit – Microsoft Graph blog series introducing you to everything you need to learn about the Graph Toolkit.
- GitHub open-sourced moderator sample built in React using the new Microsoft Teams Visual Studio code extension announced at Build and Microsoft Graph.
Graph Explorer futures
Bettirose Ngugi demoed the latest updates to Graph Explorer including the implementation of new ways to see all available permissions, updates to access token, preview of Adaptive Cards and Code Snippets and more.
Help shape the next phase of Graph Explorer:
- Schedule a 30-minute call by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- File an issue on our GitHub repo
Watch the call here
Microsoft Graph community
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Previous monthly call recordings – Microsoft 365 Developer YouTube Channel
- Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast
Microsoft Graph feedback