May’s call, hosted by Jeremy Thake, included an overview of Publisher Verification by Jeff Sakowicz, and Publisher Attestation and Certification by Tony Balkan and Leana Gerrard. It was wrapped up by a demo of GitHub Actions hooked up to Calendar API to schedule PR reviews by Anoop Tatti from Content and Code.
Jeff Sakowicz presented the future of Publisher Verification for partners who have built multi-tenant Azure AD apps that use OpenId Connect and OAuth 2.0.
- Sign up for the Publisher Verification Private Preview
Note: the above link will be updated to public documentation once the capability is released.
Publisher Attestation and Certification
Tony Balkan and Leana Gerrard presented the Attestation and Certification process for Partners to follow.
- Microsoft 365 App Certification Program introduction and overview
- See all the current Publishers that have attested and certified
If you are interested in completing the Publisher-Attestation or the Certification for your apps or add-ins please fill out this Form.
GitHub Actions with Calendar API
Anoop Tatti, Content and Code demonstrated GitHub Actions with Calendar API:
- Learn more about the GitHub actions
- Read Anoop’s blog post
- See his code
Build 2020 conference
Jeremy Thake discussed the events at Build 2020 which will be a virtual event running for a consecutive 48 hours on May 19-20 with live and on-demand sessions and a 3-hour Microsoft Graph workshop on May 20th at 15:45. Don’t miss the Microsoft 365 keynote! Register today for FREE and check back to view the session scheduler.
Watch the call here
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 8:00am PST. Be sure to download the call series and add to your calendar. https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
Microsoft Graph community
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Previous monthly call recordings – Microsoft 365 Developer YouTube Channel
- Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast
Microsoft Graph feedback