Join us on the first Tuesday of every month for the Microsoft Graph API community call. You can download a recurring monthly calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
Agenda for this month’s call included:
- Jeremy Thake talks about Ignite 2018 announcements
- Preeti Krishna, Senior PM, showcased the Microsoft Graph Security API, Ignite announcements, general availability of the API and demo’d the capabilities the API can unlock.
- David Claux, Outlook Principal PM, presented Adaptive Cards – what they are, why we created them, and how/why they can be used in application.
Watch the call here.
View the presentation here.
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. Submit your questions and topics here.
From October’s call
Microsoft Ignite 2018 Session recordings – filter by Microsoft Graph
Microsoft Graph Security API
- Microsoft Graph SDKs now include support for security alerts.
- Updated documentation and code samples in multiple languages help developers get started.
- An open source repository with guidelines enables developers to contribute to code samples.
- A new whitepaper introduces Microsoft Graph Security.
- Documentation: http://adaptivecards.io
- GitHub: https://github.com/Microsoft/AdaptiveCards
- Adaptive Card Designer (preview): https://acdesignerstaging.azurewebsites.net
Microsoft Graph community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Monthly community call topic requests and questions – https://aka.ms/ybuw2i
- Previous monthly call recordings – Office Development YouTube Channel