In this weekly discussion of latest news and topics around Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft), Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore), are joined by Tomasz Poszytek, an independent consultant and MVP from Poland. They talk about Thomasz’s background and how we crew to be an independent consultant running his own business. Key tips from him for anyone who might be looking into doing the same. Discussions on the business automation and the different tools which we have had around these processes in past. Touching the challenge of the licensing models from Microsoft and how that has been simplified from the past… but could be further simplified in future. Thomasz also talks about this experiences on being a project manager and how he decided to rather be a consultant. In this episode, 21 recently released articles from Microsoft and the PnP Community are highlighted.
As always, if you need help on an issue, want to share a discovery, or just want to say: “Job well done”, please reach out to Vesa, to Waldek or to your PnP Community.
This episode was recorded on Monday, September 7, 2020.
- Video at Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Community YouTube channel.
- Podcast format at http://pnpweekly.podbean.com.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 – 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams | August 2020 | Microsoft
- Microsoft Lists in Microsoft Teams is now generally available | Ansuman Acharya (Microsoft)
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop: August 2020 | Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- Announcing the public preview of Microsoft Graph change notifications delivery via Azure Event Hubs | Vincent Biret (Microsoft) | @baywet
- Office Scripts now enabled by default – Preview | Petra Ronald (Microsoft)
- Adaptive Cards community call – August 2020 | Microsoft 365 Team
- Run a flow when a SharePoint column is modified | Harysh Menon (Microsoft)
- CLI for Microsoft 365 v3 | Microsoft 365 PnP
- New Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practices (PnP) team members | Microsoft 365 PnP
- Tomasz Poszytek YouTube Channel | Tomasz Poszytek | @TomaszPoszytek
- Adaptive Cards in Outlook – Ultimate Guide | Tomasz Poszytek | @TomaszPoszytek
- Episode #113 – SharePoint Online Taxonomy API via Microsoft Graph | Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @paolopia
- Episode #114 – Managing To-Do Tasks with Microsoft Graph | Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @paolopia
- Serve and debug Teams SPFx app from localhost | Marcin Wojciechowski (Valo Intranet) | @mgwojciech
- New Microsoft 365 Groups governance content | Loryan Strant (Insync Technology) | @LoryanStrant
- Microsoft Teams messaging extensions using SPFx: Getting the message data with Microsoft Graph | Vardhaman Deshpande (Valo Intranet)
- Use SPFx for Task Modules in Teams Messaging Extensions and access Microsoft Graph | Markus Möller (Avanade) | @Moeller2_0
- Live London Underground Line Status – SharePoint View Formatting & Power Automate | Leon Armston (Intelogy) | @LeonArmston
- Microsoft Teams Meetings — leaving a strong impression | Megan Strant (Insync Technology) | @MeganStrant
- Power Platform Hack4Good Poland – WE DID IT! | Michał Guzowski (Developico.com) | @michaelguzowski
- How to present your video and content side by side in a Microsoft Teams meeting | Matt Wade (jumpto365) | @thatmattwade
- PnP Virtual Conference on – September 2020 – summary and recordings – Free conference for you around Microsoft 365 topics, delivered by MPVs and Microsoft employees
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative – Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing in the community
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions to Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!”
Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practices Team – 8th of September 2020