In this weekly discussion of latest news and topics around Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft), Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore), are joined by Yannick Plenevaux (PVX Solutions) – Microsoft 365 Solution Architect, practice owner and MVP based in Belgium/Luxembourg. The trio discuss starting a consulting practice, MVP and community membership credibility, the benefactors (community, customers, consultants and employers) of open source work. IP protection and why employers and employees embrace open source community participation. Finally, Yannick as a core member of the PnP Core SDK project, comments on a recent post on the subject. In this episode, 12 recently released articles from Microsoft and the PnP Community are highlighted.
As always, if you need help on an issue, want to share a discovery, or just want to say: “Job well done”, please reach out to Vesa, to Waldek or to your PnP Community.
This episode was recorded on Monday, September 14, 2020.
- Video at Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Community YouTube channel.
- Podcast format at http://pnpweekly.podbean.com.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 – 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- “Makers make magic” 🎙 – The Intrazone podcast | Mark Kashman (Microsoft) | @mkashman
- Fluid Framework is now open source | Microsoft
- PnP Virtual Conference – September 2020 – Summary and Recordings | Microsoft
- Fluid Framework opensource with Dan Wahlin | Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast | @m365devpodcast
- How to set the modern document library view to tiles mode programatically | Jonas Bjerke Hansen (Evobis ApS) | @jbjerkehansen
- CLI for Microsoft 365 v3.1 | CLI for Microsoft 365 | @climicrosoft365
- Getting Started with the PnP Core SDK | Microsoft 365 PnP
- Storman: An Old Workhorse that’s Still Valuable | Marc D Anderson (Sympraxis Consulting) | @sympmarc
- Extract Microsoft Teams team as a PnP Template | Gautam Sheth (Valo Intranet) | @gautamdsheth
- Microsoft Lists round-robin with Mark Kashman | Sarah Haase (U.S. Bank) | @SarahHaase
- Create a SharePoint list using Power Automate | Pieter Veenstra (HybrIT Services) | @PieterVeenstra
- If you use #MicrosoftTeams at work, do you use any applications from the marketplace? | Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) | @waldekm
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative – Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing in the community
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions to Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!”
Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practices Team – 15th of September 2020