Hosted by Jeremy Thake and Brian Jackett, this month’s call included updates on the Insights API and To Do API and then Qkom shared a demo on their Microsoft Graph integration in Salesforce.
Elvira Makhmutova, Program Manager shared the preview of the Item Insights privacy settings that launched in July. It allows a Global Administrator to customize generation and visibility of item insights for entire org or for particular Azure AD group.
To Do APIs
The To Do API team discussed the To Do APIs for personal and shared task management as well as integration with Planner, Teams, and other services.
- Announcement blog
- Service overview page and API overview page
- Microsoft 365 Dev Podcast (Starts at 9:30 into the episode)
Qkom Community Demo
Andreas Rosen, Founder of Qkom GmbH, shared a demo of their Microsoft Graph integration with Salesforce. They were able to create an app that combines the structure in Salesforce with the knowledge in Office 365 using the Microsoft Graph API.
Microsoft Graph TAP program
We just started a TAP program for Microsoft Graph and we are looking for additional partners and customers to join. Benefits to participation in the program include:
- Monthly TAP calls with workload deep dives
- Early access / notification of upcoming features
- Case studies and keynote showcases
- Share feedback and feature requests
Complete the submission for our review at https://aka.ms/GraphTAPForm.
Watch the call here
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 8:00am PST. Be sure to download the call series and add to your calendar. https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
Microsoft Graph community
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Previous monthly call recordings – Microsoft 365 Developer YouTube Channel
- Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast
Microsoft Graph feedback
Microsoft Graph recommendations and suggestions – Microsoft Graph UserVoice