- Regression in Edge 17 since Edge 16: Wrong spacing/position in https://tobireif.com/demos/grid/
Reduction of the problem: http://jsbin.com/nufomaniho/1/edit?html,css,output This is a regression in Edge 17 since Edge 16: Open https://tobireif.com/demos/grid/ in Edge 16, all is good: https://app.crossbrowsertesting.com/public/ib8393c20a124bac/livetests/11939660/snapshots/zdb5ca7da784f50aa2b91 report In code review
- 1 report
- Edge shows empty (blank) PDF files
Windows 10 x64 FCU 1709 (16299.214) Microsoft Edge 41.16299.15.0 Microsoft EdgeHTML 16.16299 I have some problems with some PDF files from the net: they open as blank pages without contents , and2 reports Won’t fix
- SFR Video on Demand website isn't compatible
Visit https://play.sfr.fr/home and wait for the site to load. Sign in (click “Se connecter”) – see Microsoft-only comments for login Click a movie (e.g. Winnie L’Ourson) Click the “Regarder5 reports Confirmed
- Border-radius nor working with var and calc
border-radius: calc(var(–border-radius) * 2) fails - I get square corners border-radius: calc(2 * 2) does work1 report Duplicate
- Edge does not act on received RTCP packets - CISCO
Edge does not act on received RTCP packets, we suspect this has something to do with either the payload type or SSRC latching, same thing as in both issues: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/15503621/
- WebM Opus support not indicated & truncates audio file
Repro URL: https://www.scirra.com/labs/audioCodecTests/ Note: “Web Media Extensions” are not installed. The URL tests a range of audio formats with HTML5 audio, Web Audio, and MSE. Tested in Edge
- Edge STUN packet has incorrect USERNAME attribute length
Edge 41.16299.248.0 is specifying the padded length of the USERNAME attribute, which is incorrect. RFC5389 states… The value in the length field MUST contain the length of the Value part of the attribute,
- Audio not working from multiple participants
Summary: Given 3 or more participants in a WebRTC "Session", I only hear audio from the first participant that was subscribed. I can not hear audio from the second, third, etc. Steps to2 reports External
- DfP SafeFrame expansion no longer works in Edge 41.16299.15.0
I’m serving adverts into Google Doubleclick for Publishers SafeFrames which should fill the window when clicked, using $sf.ext.expand($sf.ext.geom().exp); - i.e. "signal the SafeFrame script in
- How to control the resolution in Edge
The constraints of GetUserMedia does not work as expact when open camera and create peerconnection to send video. https://pencil240.github.io/ConstraintsChecker/ issues: Getusermedia succeed6 reports External
- Internal camera rotated by 90° after opening a link in a new tab and redirection.
Hello, First and foremost: this is a weird one and these steps seem really arbitrary, but excluding either doesn’t result in the buggy behaviour. Click on an href with target="_blank"
- WebRTC RTC transmitting video with incorrect timestamp
When sending camera video from WebRTC client using ORTC, occasionally the RTP timestamp is incorrect. It should be the same for all the packets in a video frame, up until the marker bit indicating the
- Disabling audio/video track freezes video instead of stopping it (black frames).
Run attached index.html. Click start button to start the media stream. Click Mute button to mute the stream. Video freezes instead of showing black screen. Specs can be seen at this link
- Camera activity indicator remains active after stopping tracks, when acquiring an audio video stream.
Hello, The camera activity indicator remains active after stopping all tracks from a previously acquired stream. This only seems to happen when acquiring an audio and video stream. In pseudo-code2 reports External
- Cross Origin: Video captions cannot be turned off when crossorigin="anonymous"
Video captions can be turned on but not off. The last-shown caption is still visible and does not clear. In addition, native video controls are not responsive in this state. Try running the following
- Edge not working with appr.tc (webRTC)
I’m running Selenium automated tests on different browsers: Chrome (66, 68, desktop and Android). Firefox (59, 61). Safari (desktop and iOS), safari technology preview. Edge stable, edge Insider
The following code (bit operations on integer values) deliveres different results in Edge as in Firefox or Chrome: ip2Int = myInt | (~network) - 1; Workaround (additional braces): ip2Int = (myInt1 report Not reproducible
- Wheel event is not generated on Lenovo T530's internal Synaptic touchpad
Visit any page, using mouse wheel events (for example http://lowlow.ie/ ) Try to scroll page Fail The same works in Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Safari1 report Won’t fix
- console.log(pc.getConfiguration().iceServers) makes app to reload
Compatibility Information This bug is relevant to scenario failures from 5 unique apps and versions. The table below lists the failure hashes of this bug and its duplicates, the top (up to 5) apps that1 report Fixed
No results found