- Edge + Narrator | Input type="number"
Hi Microsoft Team, We are facing below accessibility issues with input type="number". Narrator is not reading the input field as required if its type is “Number” even though same code1 report Fixed
- MICROSOFT EDGE ISSUE
Fault bucket 133334377287, type 5 Event Name: MoAppHang Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_38.14342.1000.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:MicrosoftEdge5 reports Duplicate
- Cookies go away in "file:///" origin after reopening Edge, localStorage also does not work.
- Edge doesn't update element visual state if rule contains repeating css class
Edge doesn’t update element visual state if it is defined using repeating class of parent element. Please see short snippet for this issue https://codepen.io/mmeowsha/pen/wRLdNM STR: Check
- 500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
- edge freezing "recover web page"
edge web pages freezing over and over. continue to get “recover web page” Not site specific, has happened on bing search, yahoo mail, amazon search… Was working fine until today, maybe update sent12 reports Not reproducible
- EDGE with F12 developer tools opened crashes when refresh page
I work with a dotnetcore Project in VS 2017. When I run the Project (without breakpoints) with EDGE it Works. If I open Developer Tools, sometimes (a lot of), the developer tools closes and the debug
- Angular web app not loading. Works in private window
Tried opening an angular web app. Its doesn’t open properly and throws console error stating not able to open angular module. The same website opens and works properly in private window. Changing the
- AV on Exit via IEFRAME!CDownloadHistoryManager::GetDownloadHistoryEnumerator+0xa7
– start: Promo Info – Why this bug is important? We have identified that this bug was promoted based on telemetry data and affects following products failure0 reports Won’t fix
- Find Element command returns incorrect response when using xpath on element that does not exist
If you try and find an element that does not exist, depending on the method of searching for the element the reponse returned is incorrect. Using css selector it returns 'no such element’… (correct)1 report
- BAD REQUEST - The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax.
Following error is reported in Edge console: HTTP400: BAD REQUEST The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax. (XHR)GET - https://az139550.vo.msecnd.net/static-nswebclient-6-800-801-18/4 reports Fixed
- Edge have troubles to display SharePoint site since Windows Update 2019-01
Since we updated our Windows 10 clients with the January update, EDGE did not display our SharePoint site correctly. In Dev Tools we see a lot of Script Erros in EDGE In Fire Fox we did not see this1 report
- Embedded fonts in SVG images are broken after last update
Embedded fonts do not render correctly in SVG in IMG tag in Edge after last update (October 2018 update). Everything is okay if the same SVG is embedded using EMBED tag. (see ‘ie - ok.png’ and ‘edge15 reports
- Edge ORTC RTCIceGatherer fails to construct when TURN username longer than 263 chars
When creating a new RTCIceGatherer and specifying a TURN server in the RTCIceServer configuration, the username field must be 263 characters or less. If not, RTCIceGatherer constsruction throws an error:1 report
- Video with transparent background showing with black background
I have a website with a video that has a transparent background with the owner in the foreground. It renders fine on Chrome & Firefox but on Edge and IE, it has a black background and is disproportional.1 report
- input type=range (aka 'slider') not rendering/working properly (on Windows-10)
There are two problems: #1: CSS won’t render the ‘thumb’ (aka ‘handle’) to be taller than the slider/track. This is illustrated perfectly on the page here: http://danielstern.ca/range.css/#/ (This1 report
- "Out of stack space" error when bootstrapping Angular browserAction (44.17763.10)
Testing our Edge extensions in the latest insider preview builds with Edge 44.17763.10 produces “Out of stack space” errors when trying to open the popup (browserAction) window. The popup is an angular91 reports Confirmed
- MicrosoftEdge Wont Respond on Startup
Hello friends, recently my microsoft Edge stopped working, it opens with a gray screen without appearing any character and after a few seconds it closes. I already ran the steps in powershell to reinstall
- forum.sfr.fr > Not possible to write & navigate
1- Not possible to write 2- The script doesn’t respond 3- Stops working All problem for Microsoft EDGE2 reports
- Edge Crashes Consistently Upon opening DevTools
I am developing an Angular 4/5 application and trying to debug some weird issues occuring only on Edge. It is currently impossible to debug, as as soon as the DevTools are opened, the browser freeze/crash9 reports Won’t fix
No results found