Steps to reproduce
MS Edge scroll bar is small, dont scale with the Windows Scaling Settings (150% in my PC), in comparison, take a look Windows Mail and Calendar app vs MS Edge scroll bar size. And this small scroll bar appears in other Windows apps too, like the “Settings” app. Too small for big screens or high resolution settings (4K).
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Ibrahim O.”
Changed Status to “By design”
Thank you for taking your time to provide us your valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties using scrollbars on MS Edge but to be able to process these requests, that needs to be channeled to the appropriate team. Since Edge Issue Tracker primarily focused on browser issues and this feedback falls under a feature or design change request. Please login to our Windows Feedback app (Steps below) and feel free to file your suggestion so others can review your suggestion and vote it up!
Use the Windows Feedback app to tell us which features you love, which features you could do without, or when something could be better.
- Go to Start Windows Start icon, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, then select Windows Feedback.
- See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Calendar.
- If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, then select Upvote.
- To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Calendar app, select Apps > Calendar.
- If you don’t find any similar feedback, select Add new feedback (In your case you select suggestion option), and choose a topic from Select a category and then Select a subcategory.
- Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you’re done.
The MS Edge Team