Steps to reproduce
URL = N/A
URL: Always Happens
- REPRO STEPS:
- Extract the 4 files in the attached Zip file (bug.zip).
- Open working.svg in IE10 (tested in Windows 7).
- Note the arrow heads in the image shown at step 2.
- Open notworking.svg in IE10.
- Note that the arrow heads are missing.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 in Firefox, note that the arrow heads are shown for both files.
EXPECTED RESULTS: Markers in external files should be used. In the attached example, the two images (working.svg and notworking.svg) should be identical (and identical to what is displayed by other browsers).
ACTUAL RESULTS: IE10/Blue does not display markers defined in an external file.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Bogdan B.”
Changed Assigned To from “Bogdan B.” to “IPBS P.”
Changed Status to “External”
Changed Assigned To from “IPBS P.” to “Rossen A.”