Steps to reproduce
Description of the crash:
• The Fetch API is provided by Edge and other modern browsers.
• Most of the time, Edge works fine, but our browserify just tigers this bug.
What happened when crash:
• Edge will just refresh the page again and again until a crash page display
• No any useful error message displays
• Send out HTTP request
• Display error messages to developers when there are errors, instead of just keep refreshing the page
(Sorry for that, I created a private issue just now, but the issue should be public. So recreated this issue here.)
Comments and activity
Please view the attached codes to reproduce the crash.
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Brad E.”
Changed Status to “Fixed”
I am able to repro this in 14393 - but not in the current insider fast build: 14986.1000. I will close out the feedback to reflect this. You can expect the fix to be applied to the next major update in Windows 10. Thanks for the feedback - hope to hear more from you in the future.
All the best,
The MS Edge Team