Steps to reproduce
1.Open any XML document (http://www.w3schools.com/xml/note.xml)
- IE provides XML folding by default.
- Copy the XML (Ctrl+A Ctrl+C) and Paste in a notpad or somewhere.
- All the folding markers (+ , - ) also get copied which is really annoying.
- Also Folded XML nodes should be copied anyways, which wont happen in IE.
- This is pretty basic stuff but really annoying if you need to copy XML for some reason.
Hope it gets fixed.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Brad E.”
Changed Status to “Won’t fix”
Thank you for providing this information about the issue. We are not accepting feedback on Internet Explorer through this portal any longer (unless security related); however, we are pleased to report that this issue is resolved in the MS Edge browser.
The MS Edge Team