Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached test page.
- Click on the select input so that the dropdown menu appears.
- Press Alt+Space to open the window menu.
- Press the ‘m’ key to initiate window movement.
- Press the right cursor key three times to move the window to the right.
- Press the ‘Enter’ key to finish the window move operation.
After a keyboard-driven window move, I expected that any dropdown menus that are open (the element that shows “One”, “Two”, and “Three” in the attached test case) to close once the Internet Explorer window moves from its initial position.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “IPBS P.”
Changed Assigned To from “IPBS P.” to “Bruce M.”
Changed Assigned To from “Bruce M.” to “IPBS P.”
Changed Status to “Won’t fix”
Changed Assigned To from “IPBS P.” to “Ximing Z.”