Steps to reproduce
- In Windows 7, launch Internet Explorer 11, press F11 to enter full screen mode.
- tabs (and forward/back buttons, home / favorites / tools buttons) are not hide. (unexpected behavior)
- Right click and uncheck "Auto-hide".
- Right click and check "Auto-hide".
- Move pointer to downsords, then tabs (and etc. ) are hide automaticaly.
- Move pointer to top of screen, then tabs (and etc. ) are not appear. (unexpected behavior)
Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 8.1, “Auto-hide” funcition in full screen mode work fine.
If Enable “Auto-hide” funcition in full screen mode, tabs (and forward/back buttons, home / favorites / tools buttons) will hide / appear automaticaly.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Laura M.”
Changed Assigned To from “Laura M.” to “IPBS P.”
Changed Status to “Won’t fix”
Changed Assigned To from “IPBS P.” to “Joon C.”