Steps to reproduce
- open youtube.com and select any video
- wait for the comments to load
- play the video (skip or wait for the ad to finish and the content starts to play)
- click the full screen button in the video player and allow the video to play in full screen for ~10 seconds
- click the button inside the player that takes the video out of full screen.
– now the scroll bars are gone and you are not able to scroll using touch
– Tested with the desktop version of IE
NOTE: sometimes you might need to go full screen and exit full screen a few times. But I have been able to reproduce this on the first attempt.
For the scroll bar to be there after exiting full screen.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Sermet I.”
Changed Assigned To to “Christian F.”
Changed Assigned To from “Christian F.” to “Daniel L.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “Daniel L.” to “IE F.”
Changed Status from “Confirmed” to “Fixed”