Steps to reproduce
Edge crashes if a user interacts with a form in the most inner iframe of a 2 layer deep nesting of iframes.
- Onlineshop provides payment method credit card using a hosted payment page solution
- During the payment process hosted payment page is shown in an iframe
- End-User enters card data in the iframe and process to 3D-Secure ACS page
- the ACS page is shown within an iframe in the hosted payment page (2nd layer of iframe)
- End-User enters his “secret phrase” and continues the process
- After clicking on the continue button the browser crashes.
Event log entry is attached.
Comments and activity
Changed Steps to Reproduce
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “James M.”
Changed Status to “Not reproducible”
Thank you for providing this information about the issue. After thorough testing, we are unable to reproduce this problem in Edge with the information at hand. Please reopen this case when you can provide more details, such as a sample website or code for us to investigate.
The MS Edge Team