Steps to reproduce
The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Steven K.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Hope you are doing well and sorry to here about the networking issues you are having.
A Fiddler network trace could help sort this issue out. Please follow the procedures below if you are willing to assist us. Also, a dxdiag trace would be helpful.
NOTE: Please do not visit any sites that contain personal or sensitive data such as passwords or financial data while collecting the trace.
Fiddler trace procedure
- Download and install Fiddler on your machine. http://www.telerik.com/fiddler
- Run the Fiddler application and make sure “Capture Traffic” is selected under File menu.
- Reproduce the issue. (Launch Edge and go to the page that fails) .
- Go to the fiddler and now you should see captured network traffic. Select all by using Ctrl+A or go to fiddler edit menu and choose select all.
- Delete any entries that may be private or you do not want to share.
- Finally go to, File/Save/Selected sessions/in Archive Zip and then save the file.
- Compress the file and add it here as another attachment.
Thank you for the help,
The MS Edge Team