Steps to reproduce
Go to https://bennyjacobs.nl/issues/resize_layout/ and resize vertically until vertical size approaches zero. Now refresh between resizes.
- All elements are 100% height (the height of the page)
- All elements keep same aspect ratio
- All inline-block elements try to stay as close as possible to middle of page as long as first 2 constraints are not violated.
- All inline-block elements move/give space for the other inline-block elements as long as first 2 constraints are not violated.
The last two expectations are not met.
- Microsoft edge (not as expected)
- Chrome (not as expected)
- Opera (not as expected)
- Firefox (working as expected)
Here is a video of the issue in chrome (notice the different layout difference before and after a refresh (the layout after a refresh looks as expected)):
The behavior in the video is the same as in edge. Can you please verify this?
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Steven K.”
Changed Assigned To to “Bogdan B.”