Steps to reproduce
Edge seems to break when rendering a particular font I am working with, CF Oak Island (commercial with full glyphset). Whilst some glyphs render correctly, the majority of them do not - simply deciding that they’re going to render weird square sections of the glyph, and not the others. The affected glyphs are consistent - restarting the browser makes no difference to which letters seem to be corrupted. The functionality is there in all other OSes that I have tried so far just fine - I’ve even got the font installed locally, and it doesn’t seem to work. All browsers I have tried so far on Windows 10 seem to have this bug.
I have tried with both .woff and .woff2 formats, both seem to exhibit this bug.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Steven K.”