Steps to reproduce
- Set audio endpoint sample rate to 16 kHz.
- Record a voice message on phone in WhatsApp, for any chat session (any phone).
- Invoke Edge browser on PC and navigate to site: https://web.whatsapp.com/
- On phone, on the chat screen, select menu options, and chose "WhatsApp web".
- Scan the QR on the PC into the phone WhatsApp application.
- In the PC Edge browser play the message from step 1.
Expected: Audio message plays normally in the browser.
Actual: Audio message is silent in the browser - can’t be heard. Message duration is 3 times longer than it should be.
Can’t play voice messages, play button is not displayed
Should play voice messages
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “ecoengie”
Changed Status to “Site Outreach”
Changed Assigned To from “ecoengie” to “Balaji B.”
Changed Assigned To from “Balaji B.” to “Jason M.”
Changed Assigned To from “Jason M.” to “Web P.”
Changed Status from “Site Outreach” to “Not reproducible”