Steps to reproduce
[Be sure you do not have F12 opened or it will not repro]
- Open new Tab or IE process
- Go to http://www.idealvac.com
- From the left menu locate and click on “Rotary Vane Vaccuum Pumps”
- Click on the icon titled “REBUILT Rotary Vane Pumps”
- Click on the icon titled “BOC Edwards” (top row right side)
- Click on the icon titled “RV Series- RV3 to RV12” (right side)
- Click and hold down on the IE back navigate button you will see the history is not correct.
Sometimes the history shows the home page as the only entry, sometimes it only has the New Tab page.
- other times it might show the current page as the last page.
If you open F12 and perform these steps the back history travel log is correct.
The back button on IE 11 should keep its histories…But it does not
ON SOME WEBSITES…check out www.idealvac.com
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Sermet I.”
Changed Assigned To to “Vasu P.”
Changed Assigned To from “Vasu P.” to “Warren S.”
Changed Assigned To from “Warren S.” to “Paula C.”
Changed Assigned To from “Paula C.” to “Bruce M.”
Changed Title from “Still Problems with IE 11 back button on SOME websites, IE 10 Works perfect” to “Problem on idealvac.com”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “Bruce M.” to “Ashmi B.”
Changed Assigned To from “Ashmi B.” to “George K.”
Changed Status from “Confirmed” to “Not reproducible”