Steps to reproduce
Win10 Version used:-
Edge browser version:- 41.16241.1001.0
- Install Norton Identity Safe extension
- Login to a account and create a Vault
- Click on the extension icon
- Click on “My Vault” link -> New Tab will open with the vault data
- Browse to a site from the Tab which has the vault data
- Close the Tab -> Try to launch “My Vault” again
- Repeat above steps 2 or 3 times
Result:- Edge browser crashes in different areas
We see different crashes in Edge while accessing a specific part of our extensions.
Our extensions is based on Javasript so this should cause the extension to crash.
Note:- Issue not seen on released build of Win10, issue seen with above EEAP build
Attached the Stack traces of multiple crashes.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Steven K.”
Changed Status to “Not reproducible”
Thank you for providing this information about the issue. After thorough testing, we are unable to reproduce this problem in Edge. Please test this behavior in our latest insider preview build 16275.
The MS Edge Team