Steps to reproduce
- Run IE11 on a system with Intel HD graphics 4600 version 184.108.40.20672 drivers. We’ve seen this with IE 11.0.9600.17420.
- Open http://jsfiddle.net/philci/j3a284L3/
- Click on the square on the right-hand side
- A bitmap with shades of blue should appear, but instead the square turns white
- Comment out the clearRect call in the code, click Run and click on the square again. This time it works OK.
The problem does not occur on other browsers (Chrome, Firefox) on the same platform; nor does it occur in IE11 with Intel version 9.17 drivers.
The supplied image data should be used correctly by the putImageData call
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Tony S.”
Changed Assigned To to “Christian F.”
Changed Assigned To from “Christian F.” to “Jonathan S.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “Jonathan S.” to “Matt R.”
Changed Assigned To to “IHVrGfx”
Changed Assigned To from “IHVrGfx” to “IE F.”
Changed Status from “Confirmed” to “Not reproducible”
Changed Assigned To from “IE F.” to “Louis S.”