Steps to reproduce
I am attempting to open
Nothing appears, it seems Edge is stuck in a loop
I have disabled all extensions and cleared the cache.
The website works ok in Chrome and Firefox
Comments and activity
Thanks for filing this bug! Unfortunately, we’re not able to reproduce this issue on recent Windows Insider Preview builds. If you’re still running into this problem, can you please try the following steps?
- Open the Feedback Hub app
- Click the Feedback tab
- Click “Add New Feedback”
- Select “Problem” for “What kind of issue is it?”
- Select the “Microsoft Edge” category
- Select the “Browser crashes or stops working” subcategory
- Click “Start capture” under “Recreate the problem”
- Perform the steps necessary to reproduce the issue
- Press “Stop capture”
- Fill in the other required fields and submit the feedback
This will provide us with a trace we can use to debug the issue further. Once you’ve submitted this, please reactivate the bug and include a link to the feedback hub item in the comments. I’ll get it over to one of our developers to take a deeper look at. Thanks!
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Status to “Not reproducible”
Unfortunately, they seem to have updated the page and now it works fine on all my Edge machines. I’l re-open this if it ever happens again.
Thank you for sharing your problem and solution. Yes, please reopen this case if you have new information about this specific issue for us to investigate.
The MS Edge Team