Steps to reproduce
- Log on Windows with an administrator account: UserA.
- Run IE10 as a different user.
- Enter the credential of another administrator account: UserB to open IE10.
- Go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections -> LAN settings and make some changes in the LAN setting.
- Click “OK” to save the change and open LAN settings dialog again, the changes are not saved.
IE10/11 should save the LAN setting change if we run IE as a different user.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Kamen M.”
Changed Assigned To to “Dave B.”
Changed Assigned To from “Dave B.” to “Drew D.”
Changed Assigned To from “Drew D.” to “Dalen A.”
Changed Status to “Won’t fix”