Steps to reproduce
I am trying to open Microsoft Edge and it does open, however within a few seconds it shuts down on its own, kindly help.
Comments and activity
I too, am trying to open Microsoft Edge and it does open, however within a few seconds it shuts down on its own. Unable to get it to respond at all, even in the few seconds it is open on the screen.
I am also unable to get Edge to respond for the brief period of time it is open for, it seems we are partners in pain, an urgent help will be much appreciated, thank you
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “James M.”
Changed Status to “Not reproducible”
Thanks for filing this bug! Unfortunately, we’re not able to reproduce this issue on internal builds. If you’re still running into this problem, can you please try the following steps?
- Open the Feedback Hub app on your device
- Click on the “Feedback” tab
- Click on the “+ Add new feedback” button
- Click "Problem", fill in the title/details and select “Microsoft Edge” as the category and the appropriate sub-category
- Under "Recreate the problem", press “Start capture”
- Once the capture has started, run through the steps required to reproduce your issue
- Click “Stop capture” back in the Feedback Hub app
- Attach a screenshot of the behavior (if it’s not a crash or hang)
- Press “Submit”
This will provide us with a trace we can use to debug the issue further. Once you’ve submitted this, please paste a link to the newly created Feedback Hub issue in this bug so that we can link the two together and continue to investigate. Thanks!