Steps to reproduce
This problem is with the CLIP tool used to by WDG senior management team to keep track of hi-pri Windows bugs. The problem is with the HighCharts charting package. The hand mouse cursor does not show and mouse clicks are not allowed unless 1) you go to another tab in Edge and come back, or 2), you use Chrome (which doesn’t have the problem at all). Edge RS2 does not seem to have the problem, but Edge RS3 and RS4 do.
- Go here https://mission-control-preview.azurewebsites.net/clipalt/ClipV4
- Click on one of the vertical bars in graph at top of page. Observe that bar is highlighted. Observe that you when you hover over another bar you get the hand cursor and you can click on the bar.
- Click on the “fixed” button on the right hand side of page. Watch the graph redraw.
- Observe that you CANNOT click on the bars anymore and that the hand cursor does not show on hover.
- Go to another tab in browser, come back, and observe that NOW you get the hand cursor and can click on bars in graph. Chrome works perfectly, and so does RS2 Edge (although the screen will look funny in RS2 Edge because it does not support CSS Grid layout functionality).
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “wptrentri”
Changed Status to “Needs root cause”
Changed Assigned To from “wptrentri” to “Scott L.”
Changed Status from “Needs root cause” to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “Scott L.” to “Bogdan B.”
Changed Assigned To to “wptcomptri”