Steps to reproduce
98% of the time edge only opens to “This page is having a problem loading”
Following available solution tips does nothing make it work
Comments and activity
Thanks for filing this bug! Unfortunately, we’re not able to reproduce this issue on internal builds. If you’re still running into this problem, can you please try the following steps?
- Open the Feedback Hub app on your device
- Click on the “Feedback” tab
- Click on the “+ Add new feedback” button
- Click "Problem", fill in the title/details and select “Microsoft Edge” as the category and the appropriate sub-category (in this case, “Browser crashes or hangs”)
- Under "Recreate the problem", press “Start capture”
- Once the capture has started, run through the steps required to reproduce your issue
- Click “Stop capture” back in the Feedback Hub app
- Attach a screenshot of the behavior (if it’s not a crash or hang)
- Press “Submit”
This will provide us with a trace we can use to debug the issue further. Once you’ve submitted this, please paste a link to the newly created Feedback Hub issue in this bug so that we can link the two together and continue to investigate. Thanks!
Also, which build of Windows are you on? You can find the version by pressing Windows key + R and typing "winver". Thanks!
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “James M.”
Changed Status to “Not reproducible”