Steps to reproduce
- Download the attached file “iframe.html” to your local machine.
- Open it in IE.
- Press F12 to open "F12 Developer Tools". Switch to Network panel and enable traffic capturing.
- Refresh the webpage (iframe.html)
- Go to the Developer Tools -> Console, and you will see an error message: “SEC7111: HTTPS security is compromised by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page File: iframe.html”
- But if you check the traffic capturing result, you will see that all resources (js, css, img) are loaded via HTTPS.
The error message “SEC7111 …” should not be shown because all resources are loaded in HTTPS.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Carl E.”
Changed Assigned To to “David W.”
Changed Assigned To from “David W.” to “Mara P.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “Mara P.” to “IPBS P.”
Changed Status from “Confirmed” to “Duplicate”
Changed Assigned To from “IPBS P.” to “Venkat K.”
Changed Assigned To from “Venkat K.” to “Erik A.”
Is duplicate issue actually 8748330?