Steps to reproduce
- Allow configuring WindowsAuthentication and AnonymousAuthentication via the C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost.config file;
- Enable WindowsAuthentication and disable AnonymousAuthentication in the site’s Web.config file:
<compilation targetFramework="4.5" />
<httpRuntime targetFramework="4.5" />
<windowsAuthentication enabled="true" />
- Deploy the site to the IIS Web Server;
- Refer to a default page via the IP address;
- Perform the ajax request. Check the Network monitor to make sure that the request was completed;
- Wait 1 minute;
- Perform the same ajax request.
All the related source files are available in the attachment.
The ajax request should be completed with any valid status.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Kamen M.”
Changed Assigned To to “Venkat K.”
Changed Assigned To from “Venkat K.” to “IE S.”
Changed Status to “Not reproducible”