Steps to reproduce
- Allow configuring WindowsAuthentication and AnonymousAuthentication via the C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost.config file;
- Enable WindowsAuthentication and disable AnonymousAuthentication in the site’s Web.config file:
<compilation targetFramework="4.5" />
<httpRuntime targetFramework="4.5" />
<windowsAuthentication enabled="true" />
- Deploy the site to the IIS Web Server;
- Refer to a default page via the IP address;
- Perform the ajax request. Check the Network monitor to make sure that the request was completed;
- Wait 1 minute;
- Perform the same ajax request.
All the related source files are available in the attachment.
The ajax request should be completed with any valid status.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Kamen M.”
Changed Assigned To to “Venkat K.”
Changed Assigned To from “Venkat K.” to “IE S.”
Changed Status to “Not reproducible”
Thank you for providing this information about the issue. After thorough testing, we are unable to reproduce this problem in Edge. Please test this behavior in our latest creator’s update 15063 or the insider build 16199.
The MS Edge Team