Steps to reproduce
- Load a youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0K3n0Gf8mA)
- Take Edge out of full screen (the edge window not the video)
- with the video playing click the full screen option within the video.
- now click ‘exit full screen’ within the video allowing the video to play
- Single click on the Edge frame maximize button (the first time it will work)
- Now click the Edge frame restore window button
- Repeat steps 3,4,5
It make take you a few attempts to get Edge into the ‘broken’ state.
NOTE: I found that when the issue is reproing if you double click the Edge frame maximize it will ‘fix’ the issue.
Navigate to a YouTube video and then try to maximize the window.
Maximize window should work no problem.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Sermet I.”
Changed Assigned To to “Bruce M.”
Changed Assigned To to “Scott B.”
Changed Assigned To from “Scott B.” to “IE S.”
Changed Status to “Fixed, not yet flighted”