Steps to reproduce
- Use a wide gamut monitor.
- Edit photo in Lightroom and/or Capture One.
- Render image using sRGB.
- Using IE11, view the image and compare side by side with the editor.
- You’ll notice the colors DO NOT match.
- Using Chrome, Firefox, Palemoon, view the image side by side with the editor.
- Notice the colors DO match.
The colors not be over saturated in professional wide gamut monitors.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Kamen M.”
Changed Assigned To to “Christian F.”
Changed Assigned To to “Rick J.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To to “Dave D.”
Changed Status from “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “Dave D.” to “Rick J.”
still seeing colours way over saturated in Edge!