Steps to reproduce
- Write a sample code (see below) with the described condition in a .html file
- Open the file with MS Edge
- An unexpected grey background appeared while the tested CSS-filtered element is correctly positioned.
- Scroll down the page, and the grey background looks like to be positioned “absolute” and be scrolled accordingly. The CSS-filtered is positioned “fixed” as expected.
- When the grey background is scrolled out of the viewing area, the CSS-filtered element is also hidden behind.
The elements with fixed position should be fixed at the specified position.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Christian F.”