Steps to reproduce
- Write a sample code (see below) with the described condition in a .html file
- Open the file with MS Edge
- An unexpected grey background appeared while the tested CSS-filtered element is correctly positioned.
- Scroll down the page, and the grey background looks like to be positioned “absolute” and be scrolled accordingly. The CSS-filtered is positioned “fixed” as expected.
- When the grey background is scrolled out of the viewing area, the CSS-filtered element is also hidden behind.
The elements with fixed position should be fixed at the specified position.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Christian F.”
Changed Assigned To from “Christian F.” to “IE S.”
Changed Status to “Not reproducible”
Thank you for providing this information about the issue. After thorough testing, we are unable to reproduce this problem in Edge. Please test this behavior in our latest creator’s update 15063 or the insider build 16199.
The MS Edge Team