Steps to reproduce
- Go to http://codepen.io/Bwrrp/pen/GpyrqQ
- Place the cursor on the last line of the first paragraph
- Press down arrow key - the cursor does not move to the first line second paragraph as expected
- Press right arrow key - the cursor moves to the end of the last line but not further
- Drag to select text, starting from within the first paragraph and ending in the second. Be careful to start the selection from a text caret mouse cursor - the selection does not extend outside the first paragraph
- Drag to select text, starting in the margin left of the first paragraph where the cursor is the normal arrow. This time the selection does extend between the paragraphs.
Expected selections and cursor movement to be possible across all container boundaries, including containers with flex layout (within the same contenteditable element).
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Kamen M.”
Changed Assigned To to “Amit J.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “Amit J.” to “Grisha L.”
Changed Assigned To from “Grisha L.” to “Amit J.”