Steps to reproduce
- Setup Enterprise Mode List for Microsoft Edge
- Restart twice Microsoft Edge
- Open site (type url in address field), listed in Enterprise Mode List
- Site opened in Internet Explorer
- Open search engine (Bing, Google, etc)
- Type your site name or url in search line
- Go to the site from search results
- Microsoft Edge doesn’t open Internet Explorer, which is bad.
Microsoft Edge must open site in Internet Explorer in all cases, if site is listed in Enterprise Mode List.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Venkat K.”
Changed Assigned To to “Mara P.”
Changed Assigned To from “Mara P.” to “Tom B.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “Tom B.” to “IE S.”
Changed Status from “Confirmed” to “Not reproducible”
Thank you for providing this information about the issue. After thorough testing, we are unable to reproduce this problem in Edge. Please test this behavior in our latest creator’s update 15063 or the insider build 16188.
The MS Edge Team