Steps to reproduce
- create a page with a video element
- get a reference to the TextTrackList object from the video element
removetracklisteners using both
- add a track to the video.
- change the mode of the track
- remove the track from the video.
Also, check out my sample: https://output.jsbin.com/kumefu/4
For steps 4, 5, and 6 we should receive two events each, one from
addEventListener and one from
change, and `removetrack.
Dev Channel specific:
UPDATED REPRO STEPS by MS EDGE TEAM
- Load this URL: https://output.jsbin.com/kumefu/4
- Open the console
- Press play on the video
- Press add / remove many times
- Notice there is no text in the console in Edge.
- Repeat in other browsers. Notice lots of text appears.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Venkat K.”
Changed Assigned To from “Venkat K.” to “Frank L.”
Changed Assigned To from “Frank L.” to “James M.”
Changed Assigned To from “James M.” to “Frank L.”
Changed Assigned To from “Frank L.” to “Gurpreet V.”
Changed Status to “Not reproducible”
Changed Steps to Reproduce
Changed Status from “Not reproducible”
Changed Assigned To to “Gurpreet V.”