Steps to reproduce
- Open in webpage which might be having (Preferable : JSON call based page. so, after page load it might have json call)
- Now open developer toolbar
- Go to Network Tab
- Now, Filter with one of the text which would be in Json call like /api/customer
- You will get the result but that would be give you the detail of the first filter. At the top you will get the label like 1 out of n…
- Instead it should divide the below area in two pieces where left would just be a list of all filtered list & right would be the same which you currently have. I mean detail of that call.
- For more info… check the same in Google Chrome which would be more User Friendly instead what you have in IE.
It should be list on left side and right side it should give us the more detail on the first selected filter. that way we can quickly see what are the items we have in filter criteria instead of navigating each of them just to find what is relevant and what is not.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Tony S.”
Changed Assigned To from “Tony S.” to “Ben K.”
Changed Assigned To from “Ben K.” to “Andy S.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “Andy S.” to “IE F.”
Changed Status from “Confirmed” to “Won’t fix”