Steps to reproduce
- Download the attached file (edge.zip) from this feedback item to your desktop on a machine with Windows 10 operating system installed, alongside Microsoft Edge
- Unzip the ZIP file.
- Open the file table.html in the browser Edge.
- Allow the page to fully load.
- Scroll the table to the bottom.
- You will see extra white space at the bottom. the height of the empty space is exact same as the width of the scroll bar.
Note: This behavior is not present for the same file, following the same steps listed here, in other browsers Chrome, Firefox.
Scrolling down the table to bottom should not display any white space at the bottom.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Kamen M.”
Changed Assigned To to “Bogdan B.”