Steps to reproduce
- Install Windows 10 Build 10240.
- Make a local admin account so you can login.
- Go to updates, and keep updating until you download and install the 10586 Build (version 1511).
- Let the upgrade finish and log in with a local administrator account. IE and edge will work.
- Join the computer to a domain.
- Login with a roaming profile or a domain account.
- Open Edge or IE 11.
I have found out after many tests:
Edge will access sites, but not be able to download anything.
IE will only be able to load certain sites. Some sites like www.trekbikes.com will not load. (Edge will load it however.)
IE and Edge should work regardless of the type of account whether domain, local, or roaming.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Rico M.”
Changed Assigned To from “Rico M.” to “Venkat K.”
Changed Assigned To from “Venkat K.” to “Ivan P.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “Ivan P.” to “Yesayi H.”
Changed Assigned To from “Yesayi H.” to “Alec O.”
Changed Assigned To from “Alec O.” to “Saty B.”
Changed Assigned To from “Saty B.” to “Shu P.”
Changed Assigned To from “Shu P.” to “IE S.”
Changed Status from “Confirmed” to “Not reproducible”
Changed Assigned To from “IE S.” to “Steven K.”
We were not able to repro this issue in the latest Edge releases. Please try to repro this issue in a current version and let us know if you experience the same issue.
Your feedback is extremely helpful as it helps us to improve the quality of Microsoft Edge. We continue to welcome more feedback and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
The MS Edge Team