Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced on https://h5reader.azurewebsites.net/ (Google Drive account required)
- Open the site
- Click on SYNC button in the top-right corner
- Once logged into Google, open Dev Tools
- click "Library", and pick some .epub file in "Open:"; I used https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B9g8D2Y-6aPLR2VjY1JtOVVtaUU (EPUB 3.0 spec)
- it will process the file for couple of minutes (.zip unpacker, written in JS)
- after that, you should see a page, starting with "EPUB 3.0 Specification", or a first page of whatever epub you picked
- click on the right side of the page to switch to next page (that initiates cloud upload)
- in dev tools console you should see book upload logs:
“H5: started uploading EPUB 3.0 Specification (epub-665105600) to the cloud”
“H5: uploading book chapter 0”
"H5: finished uploading EPUB 3.0 Specification (epub-665105600)"
- now if you reload page, and click "Library", it should start producing SEC7123 errors.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Venkat K.”
Changed Assigned To from “Venkat K.” to “Ali A.”
‘Accept’ is a simple header, so when responding to a preflight request a server is not required to include it under Access-Control-Allow-Headers, and a browser should still allow the actual request when it’s not present.
IE and Edge both incorrectly fail the actual request.
Sorry; I missed that this issue is about ‘authorization’ not 'accept’; please disregard my earlier comment.