Steps to reproduce
- Open F12 Tools, and start capturing network traffic
- Go to https://stats.wikimedia.org/
- After the page is fully loaded, switch to F12 Console Tool
- You’ll find two errors starting with "HTTPS security is compromised by", and one of them is "HTTPS security is compromised by https://stats.wikimedia.org/". This doesn’t make any sense, does it?
- Switch to Network Tool, and you’ll see that there are many resources (i.e. images) loaded over HTTP, but they are not listed in the Console as they compromise HTTPS security.
There should not be an error message that HTTPS security is compromised by itself.
Dev Channel specific:
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Tony S.”
Changed Assigned To from “Tony S.” to “Venkat K.”
Changed Assigned To from “Venkat K.” to “David W.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “David W.” to “IE F.”
Changed Status from “Confirmed” to “Won’t fix”