Steps to reproduce
- Create a Generic / Text Only printer using the Generic / Text Only driver.
- Go to the printer properties for the newly created printer, go to preferences and Advanced and change the Paper Size to any Envelope size paper or you can create your custom paper size.
- Set the newly created printer as default.
- Make sure all the IE are closed first. Open the IE.
- Print any website from the IE, and chose other printer Laserjet or whatever printer, the page size still in Envelope size or your custom paper size. It will not change back to other printer’s default paper size.
I had tested on different computers and different version of IE and they all have the same issue.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Christian F.”
Changed Status to “Won’t fix”
Thank you for providing your feedback on IE11.
We are not accepting feedback on Internet Explorer through this portal any longer (unless security related). We welcome any feedback you have on Microsoft Edge using this website. This item will be closed as Won’t Fix since IE feature bugs are not being worked unless security related.
All the best,
The MS Edge Team