Steps to reproduce
- Write a sample like “http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/tryit.asp?filename=tryjsref_onchange” with select control and onchange event.
- Open Microsoft web driver.
- Create a new remote server and navigate to sample page.
- Find an element option with different selected element option.
- Send “click” to the element option.
Observer: can not fire “onchange” event on select control.
*Note, if i change “onclick” event , there is no problem.
Expected : select control can fire “onchange” event if we send “click” request to element option
Comments and activity
Win build 1511
OS build 14267.1000
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Ibrahim O.”
Changed Status to “Duplicate”
Thank you for the feedback. This issue appears to be a
We are currently investigating this issue.
The MS Edge Team