Steps to reproduce
- Click on “Get Latitude and Longitude”
- Location permission popup appears - Clock on ‘NO’
- Failure callback is called. (Correct)
- Click on “Get Latitude and Longitude” for a second time.
- No failure callback is ever fired. The failure callback only fires the first time. (Issue Here)
The failure callback should be fired every time that the geo location is denied. Whether it is the first of the 20th call to the geolocation service.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Ibrahim O.”
Changed Assigned To to “Rico M.”
Changed Assigned To from “Rico M.” to “Brandon H.”
Changed Status to “Confirmed”
Changed Assigned To from “Brandon H.” to “Sermet I.”