Steps to reproduce
- Go to http://spark.adobe.com and open any presentation on Chrome on Windows 10.
- Notice that you can scroll a page down by dragging a finger on a page from the bottom to the top
- On Microsoft Edge, open the same presentation
- Notice that you cannot scroll a page by dragging a finger on the page
- This works on Microsoft IE as expected.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Ibrahim O.”
Changed Status to “Duplicate”
Thank you for the feedback. This issue appears to be a duplicate of
We are currently investigating this issue.
The MS Edge Team