Steps to reproduce
windows store will not download games. they remain in a pending state or say downloading but they are not
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Ibrahim O.”
Changed Title from “wnidows store will not download games. they remain in a pending state or say downloading but they are noy” to “Windows store download issue”
Changed Status to “Not reproducible”
Thank you for the feedback. We have been unsuccessful reproducing this issue on Windows Store. Having said that, since this feedback channel focused on browser issues, please login to our Windows Feedback app (Steps below) and feel free to file your feedback if you see this issue still persists.
- Go to Start Windows Start icon, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, then select Windows Feedback.
- See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Calendar.
- If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, then select Upvote.
- To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Calendar app, select Apps > Calendar.
- If you don’t find any similar feedback, select Add new feedback (In your case you select ‘Problem’ option), and choose a topic from Select a category and then Select a subcategory.
- Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you’re done.
The MS Edge Team