Steps to reproduce
- Open Internet Explorer Browser.
- Move cursor to Top right corner of the Browser.
- From Tools select Internet Options.
- Click the Settings button under Search section.
- Click the View files Button from the Temporary Internet Files and History Settings popup window.
- Up coming window having so many temporary files. Make the upcoming window size small or medium. Because we should have to see the scroll bar in temporary files and history windows with data.
- Select all the Cookies and Delete it.
- After deleting the Cookies from Temporary files window, we can see the scroll bar in the same window. There should not a Scroll bar in an empty files window.
- If we Drag the scroll bar down, we can see the issue correctly.
- Refer the Screen shots.
Comments and activity
- Microsoft Edge Team
Changed Assigned To to “Ibrahim O.”
Changed Assigned To to “Rick J.”
Changed Assigned To to “Saty B.”
Changed Status to “Won’t fix”
you for the feedback. This issue appears to have been fixed in Microsoft Edge.
We’re not presently working on feature bugs in Internet Explorer outside of
security-related issues. If you have a premier support contract you can visit https://premier.microsoft.com and open
a support incident and work with an engineer to address this issue.
Microsoft Edge Team