Angular incompatibilities

Site Outreach Issue #7793830

Details

Author
Jon C.
Created
Jun 5, 2016
Privacy
This issue is public.
Found in
  • Microsoft Edge
  • Internet Explorer
Found in build #
25
Reports
Reported by 1 person

Sign in to watch or report this issue.

Steps to reproduce

www.crawfordcomputing.com/AkadineWebOS

On PS$, Chrome, and firefox, my site renders fine and causes no issue. HOwever, on Edge AND IE11, it shows a blank page 75% of the time. The other 25%, it’s renders my site really weird. In an effort to fix this, I have tried to step through my javascript with developer tools. Withdev tools open, running any javascript within the angular app crashes the Browser. Both IE11 and Edge. If I can’t use the dev tools on Edge or IE11, I will have to use a browser sniffer and force the user to use a third party browser to view my site. For this Web app, I already have several offers. The largest one won’t buy unless it works in Edge.

Attachments

0 attachments

    Comments and activity

    • lol PS$…I meant PS4, infact it seems to run fine on ALL other browsers, mobile(not windows),Apple’s Safari,opera,PS3, PSVita, AOL, and Steam’s browser, as well as Chrome and Firefox.

    • Microsoft Edge Team

      Changed Assigned To to “Brad E.”

    • Thank you for your feedback.  The box that displays upon pageload does seem to show up without text - is this what you are referring to?

      If we need to login in order to reproduce the behavior you described please feel free to e-mail those details to v-bredw@microsoft.com at your earliest convenience so that we may investigate the problem further.

      All the best,
      The MS Edge Team

    • Microsoft Edge Team

      Changed Status to “Site Outreach”

    • I can provide more details if desired, but I have just completed an app with Angular 5 which works fine on Firefox and Chrome, however in Edge, clicking OK or Cancel on any of the input forms, forces the app to reload back to the login screen.

    You need to sign in to your Microsoft account to add a comment.

    Sign in